Find us on Google maps here
Welcome to our homepage
i'n hafan Willkommen
auf unserer Homepage
We trust that you'll find a very warm welcome in our home,
but please consider the following before you book to stay with us:
- Dros y Dŵr has only three letting rooms - and even when we're full
it never feels crowded, rushed or noisy.
- If you are a family with children under 12 looking for a place to stay
at the seaside you're looking at the wrong website - Dros y Dŵr is
not suitable for children under 12 years.
- If you are soap fans or news junkies you probably won't be happy here
- we have no television sets in the house - but we do have free WIFI.
- If you find stairs difficult for any reason, Dros y Dŵr is not for
you - there are 22 steps up to the front door and a further 16 steps to
the rooms on the first floor. We are not wheelchair accessible.
- Snakes, stick insects and other common household pets are best left at
- Parking in Barmouth isn't always easy - especially during bank holiday
weekends and the school summer holidays. There is a lay-by opposite the
house (free 24 hour parking) and between 6pm and 9am cars can be parked
immediately in front of the house.
- Payment by cheque or in cash only - we do not accept credit or debit cards.